8 citations gestion de projet :
- Do not count your chickens before they are hatched. – Aesop
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is 90% probability you will get it wrong. – Andy Rooney
- If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster. – Clint Eastwood
- Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment. – Barry LePartner
- Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it’s been. – Wayne Gretzky
- Before anything else, preperation is the key to success. – Alexander Graham Bell
- If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it. – Jonathan Winters
D’autres citations gestion de projet:
- “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”, Benjamin Franklin
- If you cannot reduce the number of defects, your ability is lacking.
If you cannot achieve zero defects, your perseverance is lacking.
6 LOIS GESTION DU TEMPS: